Monday, October 8, 2012

Mousy Little Mushroom Bento


It's been a long time since I last updated. Mainly because I was lazy and also because my friend TK came from Hong Kong and we spent some time eating and going around so I had no time to cook or plan to cook anything. But after the long break, it is time for Bento again. Today I made a Bento with Sesame Seeds coated Chicken, stirfried Shimeji Mushroom with Carrots, Broccoli and two Quail Egg Mice. I also spread furikake and sesame seeds on half of the rice.


My two mice are wearing a baseball cap and a ribbon pick that my friend TK helped be buy from Hong Kong. There are 4 in a set which also includes a sun hat and a cone hat. I can't wait to use those in a bento soon.


And now a little intro on what TK and I did in with our lovely sisters for her Singapore trip. What else but eat, eat and eat!! We had all of her favourite Singapore specials. Yakun Kaya Toast, Tiong Bahru Chwee Kueh, Butter Crab Noodles which taste more like Herbal Crab from Don's Pie, Roti Prata and finally Chicken Rice!! Next time we shall go to Melban ok?? Wait for TK to come to Singapore again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...