Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All the Things that go Bump in the Night...


It's been a long time because I was busy. But no matter how busy I am, there is always time for bento-ing. Especially on my favourite holiday. Halloween!! So here it is, my Halloween bento of rice, sweet potato salad, spicy chicken... And maybe something more...


The pumpkin is made of mashed sweet potato. It is like mashed potatoes with mayonaise and such only that it is made from sweet potatoes. I added some fried bacon to add some texture and so that the mash is not too sweet. My sister in law felt that it was a surprise taste and gave it the thumbs up.

The green Frankenstein is colored with sushi coloring from Daiso. The color turned out lighter that I expected but there is a slight pandan fragrance which was quite nice. I added some tomato ketchup as blood on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...